Red bumps on my vulva now look like canker sores that i get in my mouth. Can canker sores spread to your genitals? What is it? Std? Behcet's disease?

Dr. Gregory Tichenor
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Herpes or Behcet's

Genital ulcers can be caused by the herpes virus or one of several other sexually transmitted infections.
In the us, herpes is the most common and can infect both the mouth and genitals. Behcet's disease can also cause oral and genital ulcers. You should be seen by a physician or an std clinic.

In brief: Herpes or Behcet's

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Wow

While I have never heard of genital canker sores, I do believe it is a possibility.

In brief: Wow