What should I do about my scar? I picked my bug bite and now it's scarred!

Dr. Megan Jack
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Scar treatment
Depending on the problem with the scar there are treatments to improve them but nothing will completely remove them. I treat pigmented scars with bbl to lighten them, thick scars with fractional laser to soften them, or bad or wide scars with surgery to cut out the scar and re-sew it a more cosmetically pleasing way.
The laser approach requires a series of treatments to be effective--often 5-6.

In brief: Scar treatment
Dr. Megan Jack
Dr. Megan Jack
Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Laser
Laser or pulsed light treatment may be necessary to remove the scar, but often topical creams (prescription strength) can help.
Sometimes these things just fade over time, you have to be patient.

In brief: Laser
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song