I think my skin is infected! I can see pus-like liquid coming out. What can I do?

Dr. Robert Strimling
Dermatology
In brief: Skin Infection
If you suspect that you have a skin infection, then you should see a dermatologist so that he or she may do a biopsy and or culture and treat you with the appropriate mediations for a skin infection.
In the meantime, you can try an over the counter topical antibiotic ointment per the instructions on the back of the ointment tube.

In brief: Skin Infection
Dr. Robert Strimling
Dr. Robert Strimling
Dr. Damian Cornacchia
In brief: Seek attention
Pus coming from skin lesions in an otherwise healthy person often means an infection, bacterial or viral.
A complete history and exam of the lesions is paramount in diagnosis and treatment. This could be as simple as an acne like pimple, to a life threatening infection. And it is best that the lesions are seen in person and not treated over the phone.

In brief: Seek attention
Dr. Damian Cornacchia
Dr. Damian Cornacchia
Dr. Steven Seres