Will my pain dr know that I've been taking Suboxone if im giving a urine analysis? I've been taking 4mg twice a day for 3 days. Last dose 4 days b4 test

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Maybe

It depends which tests are performed.
Why don't you want to tell your doctor that you take suboxone? Being open and honest is really best. Is it possible you are receiving other opiates from the pain doctor for purposes of selling the drugs? If so, it's a felony.

In brief: Maybe

It depends which tests are performed.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: Running out early?

Some run out of their pain meds early and take suboxone to avoid withdrawal until they see their doctor. Being open and honest and talking with the doctor is the best thing one can do.

In brief: Running out early?

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Vikram Patel