I have a skin tag. What should I do?

Nothing unless.... A skin tag medically known as an acrochordon is a benign skin lesion that occurs usually around the neck, armpits, groin, eyelids or any skin with creases. Commonly seen in people who are overweight, have diabetes and in pregnant women. Unless they are causing pain or discomfort or become irritated by clothing no treatment is needed. Otherwise they. Are removed quite readily by a dermatologist.
Leave it or see doc. Skin tags are usually of no clinical concern. Most of the time, they are cosmetically unappealing. In that case, do not cut them off yourself or yank them, or try to freeze them off. You may cause more pain, infection, bleeding, and scarring than is likely in skilled hands. See your doctor or dermatologist to get it removed by any number of techniques.