I have pain in my left sacroiliac joint while sitting or standing since 3 months. I am having numbness below knee joint(left) since 3 weeks ?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Lumber disc problem

Since you have in lower back and numbness in the leg, the most logical answer is disc problem in the lumber spine .
Check it out.

In brief: Lumber disc problem

Check it out.
Dr. Christopher Dougherty
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Numbness and pain

Pain in the si joint when combined with numbness below the knee is very worrisome for a disc herniation of the lumbar spine.
Anti inflammatories and proper exercise are very important. If your numbness and pain are significant i would seek out your orthopedist. They can offer you more help and insight for your problem.

In brief: Numbness and pain

Dr. Eric Weisman