What food & other stuff too take so I can get pregnant after stopping birth control pills faster?

Could be any time. Some people even get pregnant while on the medication, so it is difficult to tell when you will. Ocps suppress ovulation and thus prevents pregnancy from occuring. When you are off of it, you could get pregnant whenever you ovulate, provided there are sperms around to fertilize. There is no magic food. Eat well, exercise regularly, take prenatal vitamins. It may happen next time you... Good luck.