Im so depressed and i just want to dye so badly, but if i do i will hurt my family,I cant tell them,I cant talk to anyone i just to be free of pain.?

answered:

You are not alone

Open-uri20121129-27651-1yk5x6r
Maya, I know whatever is going on in your life hurts so bad now but death is not the answer. I am so glad you care enough about your family that you do not want to hurt them. I bet they love you just as much and would want to know that you are hurting. Please call this hotline: 1-800-448-3000. I called for you just now and they are awaiting your call.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Depression Hopelessness Melancholia Feeling suicidal Pain

answered:

Depression

Melancholia
Its not a comfortable position to be in for you.Maya Depression is a disease same way as we treat Asthma hypertension there are treatments available to take care of depression and anxiety.We have a lot better treatment options .Suicidal thoughts are a complication of untreated depression, extreme emotional pain.Dont worry just call a therapist or psychiatrist and get an appt.You will be well soon
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Asthma Depression Feeling anxious High blood pressure Hopelessness Melancholia Psychiatry Therapist Feeling suicidal Pain