Im so depressed and i just want to dye so badly, but if I do I will hurt my family, i can't tell them, i can't talk to anyone i just to be free of pain.?

Dr. Debi Williams
Dentistry
In brief: You are not alone
Maya, i know whatever is going on in your life hurts so bad now but death is not the answer. I am so glad you care enough about your family that you do not want to hurt them. I bet they love you just as much and would want to know that you are hurting.
Please call this hotline: 1-800-448-3000. I called for you just now and they are awaiting your call.

In brief: You are not alone
Dr. Debi Williams
Dr. Debi Williams
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Maya, kindly call this hotline for Christian Broadcasting Network which is open 24/7 - 1-800-759-0700 for help. DON'T GIVE UP & NEVER LOSE HOPE for there is a GOD who CARES & LOVES YOU! Check out this uplifting video as well: WWW.THEINTERVIEWWITHGOD.COM Go follow up with your Dr. & I'll PRAY 4 U too. Wish you WELL!
Dr. Muhammad Munir
In brief: Depression
Its not a comfortable position to be in for you.
Maya depression is a disease same way as we treat asthma hypertension there are treatments available to take care of depression and anxiety.We have a lot better treatment options .Suicidal thoughts are a complication of untreated depression, extreme emotional pain.Dont worry just call a therapist or psychiatrist and get an appt.You will be well soon.

In brief: Depression
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Eric Weisman