Please help: i've been getting these terrible sharp pains throughout my pinky finger (only my pinky). Cold weather seems to spark the pain.

Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Nerovasc Issue

The small finger sensation comes from the ulnar nerve.
Irritation can cause a numb sensation. A sharp pain that is related to the cold can be raynauds although not usually painful. A tendonitis can produce sharp pains but usually not associated with temp changes. A good exam would provide insight.

In brief: Nerovasc Issue

Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Dr. Rhett Griggs
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Variable.

How is the circulation in your hand? Can you feel a pulse? Does it give you sharp or tingling feeling if you press on the 'funny bone' or at the small finger side of your wrist? Do you take meds? Any raynaud's? Keep the hand warm, paraffin baths, mittens, shake hands to get flow going.
..

In brief: Variable.

..
Dr. Rhett Griggs
Dr. Rhett Griggs
Dr. Rhett Griggs
You need to see a doctor..hand surgeon or vascular surgeon asap.
Dr. Vikram Patel