My skin is always itchy. What can I do?

Dr. Antonio Cruz
Dermatology
In brief: Atopy?
The underlying causes should be evaluated by your dermatologist.
The workup for itch can be extensive and multifactorial. The treatments also need to be individualized based on how you are presenting. Best of luck!

In brief: Atopy?
Dr. Antonio Cruz
Dr. Antonio Cruz
Dr. Walid Harb
In brief: Itchy Skin
To minimize itchy skin make sure you're always well hydrated.
Avoid very hot showers. Use moiturizers (fragrence free) twice a day. Avoid fabriques that irritate your skin. Resist scratching. If you have an allergic condition, avoid the allergen & if needed you can take an anti histamine like claritin, (loratadine) zyrtec or Allegra (after you consult with your doc).

In brief: Itchy Skin
Dr. Walid Harb
Dr. Walid Harb