Is there something I can put on my face to make it less dry?

Dr. Michael Carson
There are lotions/creams designed for use on the face available at pharmacies that are less likely to cause acne (the term is "noncomedogenic").
It is best to wet the skin with warm water before applying the cream so the moisture can be "trapped" by the cream. However, if the "dryness" doesn't improve, gets worse, or develops redness/pain, then see your physician to be sure it isn't another issue.

Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: What kind of
Moisturizers have you tried? Are you using anything that might be excessively drying to your skin - like retin-a, or acne soaps that are designed to remove oil?

In brief: What kind of
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala