What should I do if I think I have ra?

Evaluation. See your Doctor for an evaluation or referral to a Specialist. If you mean to indicate that you are a dedicated runner based on your moniker above, please keep running as much as your symptoms allow. Continued physical activity is most important for patients with RA.
Yes. You should see a rheumatologist, early evaluation and treatment can help stop or slow progression of the disease.