The ring finger on my left hand and my second toe on my left foot have been extremely sore, is this ra?

Unknown. Rheumatoid arthritis is usually a more symmetrical disease with multiple small joints affected. The more common condition, osteoarthritis, is more typical of your pattern. However, there are other important factors such as a detailed history and a physical examination that are necessary for an accurate diagnosis in your case.
OA more likely. The RA unless already established previously, is less likely than the plain old degenerative joint disease/ osteoarthritis - have a medical dr or a rheumatologist look at it.