I work a lot with computer and lately my fingers have been aching and I feel pressure when I make a fist, is this carpal tunnel or arthritis coming on?

Carpal Tunnel. Carpal tunnel is typically manifested by numbness and/or tingling in the thumb, index, long, and half of the ring finger. Although aching may be reported, numbness and pins/needles are more common. It can be reproduced by holding your wrist in the bent forward position for well over a minute or may be considered if you can elicit tingling with forcible tapping over the underside of the wrist.
Possibly. If you have an electrical sensation in your palm or fingers and especially if you feel pressure or pain when making a fist (but still able to make a fist), this may be carpal tunnel. Arthritis is pain of the joints rather than a strictly nerve-type pain.
Possible cts. Pain in the wrist and fingers associated with pressure when making a fist can certainly be caused from carpal tunnel syndrome. An evaluation by a hand surgeon who can perform xrays and obtain nerve studies can easily determine the exact cause and treat accordingly.