I've been having a lot of pain in my feet and I think it might be gout, how can I treat it?

Dr. Betty Keller
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Get evaluated
There are many causes of pain in your feet.
You should see a rheumatologist for a complete evaluation. They will be able to make a diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment.

In brief: Get evaluated
Dr. Betty Keller
Dr. Betty Keller
In brief: NOT GOUT
You mention "feet.
" Gout is usually one specific spot, not all over. There is another reason for your pain.

In brief: NOT GOUT
You mention "feet.
Dr. Darrell Latva
Dr. Darrell Latva
In brief: Not gout
Gout pain comes on quickly in a joint and it is very painful.
The joint is red, swollen, and extremely painful. I think what your are describing could be foot strain or plantar fasciitis . Seek medical attention if the pain does not better soon.

In brief: Not gout
Dr. Robert Breiner
Dr. Robert Breiner
Dr. Vikram Patel