My right wrist has been hurting for 2 mos now and if I pop it it goes numb for 5 min, what's wrong?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Wrist numbness
Several possibilities.
One is you have developed a carpal tunnel syndrome causing the problem. Best to see your doctor for examination to determine the cause and give you proper treatment.

In brief: Wrist numbness
Several possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Instability.
You may have instability of one or more of your wrist bones.
When you "pop" it, you may be forcing an unstable bone over one of the nerves in your wrist, resulting in the numbness. An orthopedic wrist specialist should be able to help you with this.

In brief: Instability.
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine