Is it normal to get lower back pain after a total knee replacement surgery?

No Not normal unless. You have problem in the back before.
No. Most patients do not experience back pain, however, many patients have some back arthritis that can be exacerbated by the use of crutches, a walker, or a cane after surgery.
Not from the surgery. Some patients with low back disease prior to their surgery with have their back condition aggravated with their therapy after surgery. Avoid straight leg raises post op when you have lumbar spine disease. Work on proper posture with your walker after surgery to protect your back. Use a lumbar support belt after surgery if you have known back pain to give your back some support.