I dropped my motercycle on my knee and it's swollen or bruised how do I know if it's my arthritis or something else?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: See your doctor

You could have a host of issues that could cause your knee pain, could be bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament issues, meniscal injury, sciatica etc.
So you may want to see an orthopedic pain specialist that can tell you what is going and help you with the latest treatments or exercise therapies available.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Audie Rolnick
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Get checked

Need examination and xrays to know.

In brief: Get checked

Need examination and xrays to know.
Dr. Audie Rolnick
Dr. Audie Rolnick
Dr. G Jason Hunt
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See orthopedist

See your orthopedic surgeon to rule out possibility of fracture, ligamentous injury.

In brief: See orthopedist

Dr. G Jason Hunt
Dr. G Jason Hunt
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine