I dropped my motercycle on my knee and it's swollen or bruised how do I know if it's my arthritis or something else?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: See your doctor
You could have a host of issues that could cause your knee pain, could be bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament issues, meniscal injury, sciatica etc.
So you may want to see an orthopedic pain specialist that can tell you what is going and help you with the latest treatments or exercise therapies available.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Audie Rolnick
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Get checked
Need examination and xrays to know.

In brief: Get checked
Need examination and xrays to know.
Dr. Audie Rolnick
Dr. Audie Rolnick
Dr. G Jason Hunt
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: See orthopedist
See your orthopedic surgeon to rule out possibility of fracture, ligamentous injury.

In brief: See orthopedist
Dr. G Jason Hunt
Dr. G Jason Hunt
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine