What complications are associated with a chondral transplant from my knee to my toe?

In brief: Lots
You could have a number of complications in your knee such as infection, swelling, pain, arthritis, etc.
You could also have the same complications in the toe in addition to the toe not improving. Talk to your surgeon for more information.

In brief: Lots
Dr. Matthew Wilkin
Dr. Matthew Wilkin
Dr. Joel McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Several are possible
Chondral transplants from the knee to other joints are relatively rare procedures.
Complications include surgical site infection, donor site (knee) pain, failure of graft incorporation, continued foot symptoms, and knee joint degeneration, among others. Due to the rare nature of that procedure there is not a lot of literature on the success rates or complication rates.

In brief: Several are possible
Dr. Joel McClurg
Dr. Joel McClurg
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine