After having 3 screws in a facture between right hip and femur I can't tie my shoes or put my pants on, will this be corrected with therapy/exercise?

Difficult to say. Hip fractures even when successfully repaired often lead to long term disabilities. These changes including increased joint stiffness can occur due to soft tissue stiffness and contracture around the joint, boney changes at the healed fracture site, or the formation of extra bone termed heterotopic ossification. Any of these could permanently limit motion regardless of therapy. Time will tell.
Stiff after fracture. It sounds like you had a femoral neck fracture, treated with percutaneous screw fixation. Once the fracture is healed, therapy should help with your range of motion. Sometimes the fracture does not heal or the hip joint becomes arthritic. In this case, returning to normal activities may prove difficult.