Will extracorporeal shock wave therapy cure my plantar fasciitis?

Possible. Shockwave therapy has been shown to be effective at relieving pain from plantar fasciitis in about 2/3 of patients. It works by stimulating the inflammatory cascade thus causing he body to heal itself. I also believe that stretching, good shoes, and custom orthotics are important in preventing the plantar fasciitis from returning.
It can . Not everything works for everyone - it is one of the many treatment options available for this condition.
It may help. It is worth trying along with stretching exercises.
It might! There are no guarantees, but it's a great tool for treating plantar fasciitis, especially the chronic kind that's been going on for several months!