Is somnapure effective at treating sleeping disturbances?

Dr. Dennis Clifford
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Unclear
This is not a fda approved drug for insomnia and hasn't been studied in a rigorous manner. It is considered a food supplement that is generally regarded as safe, but efficacy is lacking from scientific studies.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Somnapure and SD
This depends on what sleep disturbance is being talked about.
This supplment can definitely help with jet lag sleep disturbance (circadian rhythm issues) and insomnia. This products probably will not affect sleep disordered breathing, snoring and parasomnia. This product and others should not be used in place of good sleep hygiene practices. I hope this helps.

In brief: Somnapure and SD
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Steven Seres