How can I cure my COPD breathlessness in order to sleep?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: See doctor
There are many treatments for COPD but the word cure is probably not very appropriate.
You can improve but it is doubtful you will be cured. First the diagnosis has to be clarified with various tests which will also help decide how severe is the problem. If you are smoking, stop. There are pills and inhaled medicines that improve copd. You may need oxygen at night or during the day as well.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Sue Ferranti
In brief: No cure...
There is no cure for COPD but there are treatments to control symptoms as much as possible.
Both bronchodilator and steroid inhalers are usually necessary. If you are smoking, you need to quit. See your doctor so that treatment can be maximized and hopefully symptoms better controlled.

In brief: No cure...
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology