Who should I see if past tragedies are affecting my sleep?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Professional

You may want to discuss it with your physician first.
My best guess is that they will refer you to a psychiatrist or phycologist. There are also many counselors that can help you with past tragedies. Talking to a trusted friend also helps. Your body is telling you that something is wrong and you need to confront it.

In brief: Professional

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Physician

If you are experiencing emotional problems that may be affecting your quality of sleep, then go to your local accredited sleep center who may be able to refer you to local psychologists that address sleep problems.
Some sleep centers have psychiatrists who specialize in sleep medicine. These doctors can diagnose and treat sleep medical problems as well as address psychological issues.

In brief: Physician

Dr. Ranji Varghese
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Dr. Arnon Rubin