What sleeping disorders are associated with sleep walking?

Some are such as: Sleep terrors and sleep talking, and both are self explanatory. There is also rem sleep behavior disorder and people, mostly older men, act out it is thought, their dreams in complex and sometimes violent fashion. That may be associated with parkinson's disorder or be post stroke in nature. That leads to the belief it is a central nervous system disorder based in the lower half of the brain.
SLEEP WALKING ABNORM. Not sure what you mean but sleep waking is a type of sleep disorder. There are many others like sleep apnea and restless leg.