How do I treat sleep walking?

Sleepwalking. Treatment needs to be individualized, but generally includes making the sleep environment safer. Also, making lifestyle changes that decrease the likelihood of episodes. Some medications used to treat depression or insomnia may cause sleepwalking. Consulting with a sleep specialist may be useful.
See my health guide. Start there then make an effort to identify any possible cause you can reasonably attach to the sleep walking and tackle that problem directly. Your primary care physician may be able to help, or seek psychiatric or neurologic consultation. I'm sure you can track it down.