How will keeping a sleep diary help me manage my sleeping?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: Essential
If you want to manage something you need to be able to measure it and define it.
A sleep diary will help you collate essential information which will give you insight into how to maximize your sleep. Answer who, what, where and how in your diary to unlock your sleep condition.

In brief: Essential
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: It organizes you
Most people who have erratic sleep schedules may be unaware of it.
Sleep logs or diaries allows patients to take an appraisal of their schedule over weeks. They may learn about their sleep schedules than they thought. For example, they may realize that they are getting insufficient amount of sleep. That self awareness can be a tool for reflection and potentially change.

In brief: It organizes you
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Dr. Adam Smith