The hours I sleep do not seem to normalize, how can I get them to?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
In brief: Sleep psychologist
Your best bet is to see a board certified sleep psychologist who specializes in cbti.
Call the following specialist:to contact dr. Tracy kuo phone: 650-722-2305 palo alto office: 1101 welch rd, suite a2, palo alto, ca 94304 she specializes in this. In the interim take melatonin 3 mg prior to desired sleep onset and: counselingservice.Vassar.Edu/docs/sleep%20hygeine%20... Good sleep hygiene.

In brief: Sleep psychologist
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Entrainment
The trick in most people is to set a schedule or monitor your current schedule with a sleep log.
More important than bedtime is a strict wake up time. This will most normalize your sleep hours. Napping is the most detrimental to sleep schedules. Avoid napping altogether if you are able or if napping is a must, set a timer and avoid more than 15 minutes.

In brief: Entrainment
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony