My over-sleeping is effecting my work efficiency, what can I do to get back on track?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Consider Help

When a situation is affecting a significant portion of a person's life like work or relationships, it is time to seek professional help.
Ask your doctor or consider a sleep specialist. Your body is telling you something is wrong. It is very important for you to listen to it and start correcting the problem. Sometimes it really easy, sometimes it needs a little work.

In brief: Consider Help

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Figure out why

Over sleeping may be the result of many things inlcuding not enough sleep, poor sleep hygiene, or disruptions to our natural body clock called the circadian rhythm.
Consider getting on average 8 hrs of sleep nightly, and set a bedtime and wake up time that are consistent each night. If you are getting poor quality sleep, it may be worth looking into getting this evaluated.

In brief: Figure out why

Dr. Ranji Varghese
Dr. Ranji Varghese
Dr. Vicken Poochikian