How could my panic disorder affect my sleep?

Dr. Gerald Bausek

In brief: Sleep and panic

Panic is a severe form of anxiety and underlying anxiety may interfere with the relaxation needed for restful sleep.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy, relaxation methods or learning mindfulness meditation may all be helpful.

In brief: Sleep and panic

Dr. Gerald Bausek
Dr. Gerald Bausek
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Seriously wreck it

In my health guide there are a number of questions about sleep, insomnia and panic.
Take a look. The main issue with panic attacks is that they often occur in the middle of the night, waking you up and interfering with sound sleep. It is also true that heart attacks are not so uncommon in the middle of the night as well, night time can be scary for both, driving people to go to the er right away.

In brief: Seriously wreck it

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Eric Weisman