I want to give up. I want to vanish. What can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Don't do either!

There is help. You don't have to feel that way.
Depending on what you are going through you may need counseling or psychiatric care and medication. In any case get support and treatment. Talk to family or a very loyal and understanding friend. I'm sure that there are also self help groups professionally run that are available. Check them out carefully. It may take all of those, just get up and go.

In brief: Don't do either!

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Mary David
Studies show cognitive behavioral therapy is a big help any that along with meds gives the best result
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Do not walk,

But run to your nearest er!

In brief: Do not walk,

But run to your nearest er!
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Kristen Stuppy

In brief: Get help NOW!

There is help. If you want to confidentially talk with someone, call 1-800-273-8255 (800-273-talk = national suicide prevention lifeline).
It is free and available 24/7! trained counselors will walk you through it until you can get local help.

In brief: Get help NOW!

Dr. Kristen Stuppy
Dr. Kristen Stuppy