I keep seeing things that people don't notice. Am I hallucinating?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: At first glance

I would say it isn't anything serious because you are aware that other people can't notice what you see.
You also ask; "am i hallucinating?". Without knowing what you see it's hard to make an assessment. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it and see if there is anything to worry about and if there is get a referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist for consultation.

In brief: At first glance

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: That's possible

Not knowing what you are seeing makes it a bit harder. Lots of things can cause hallucinations, so i'd start by seeing my family doc and telling him what I am seeing.
He can rule out medicalcausesand if so, refer you to a psychiatrist.

In brief: That's possible

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich