I don't think i'm anxious, but my doctors tell me that I have anxiety issues. What can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Ask you Doctor what

Is seen in you that makes the dr. Believe you are anxious.
If you don't agree with what is said, do you have an explanation? Why have you been going to the doctor's in the first place? Sometimes anxiety has been present for so long that it has become a way of life and no longer is felt by you to be anything out of the ordinary. Talk it over with your doctor and try to reach common ground.

In brief: Ask you Doctor what

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: Mindfulness

Reading on "mindfulness" is an effective way to treat anxiety without medications.

In brief: Mindfulness

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine