I don't think i'm anxious, but my doctors tell me that I have anxiety issues. What can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Ask you Doctor what
Is seen in you that makes the dr. Believe you are anxious.
If you don't agree with what is said, do you have an explanation? Why have you been going to the doctor's in the first place? Sometimes anxiety has been present for so long that it has become a way of life and no longer is felt by you to be anything out of the ordinary. Talk it over with your doctor and try to reach common ground.

In brief: Ask you Doctor what
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Mindfulness
Reading on "mindfulness" is an effective way to treat anxiety without medications.

In brief: Mindfulness
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine