I'm experiencing loss of appetite. What can I do?

Loss of appetite? Can have many reasons , see u pcp for evaluation and work up.
Look for cause first. Appetite loss can be mental or physical or both. A good physical exam is the best place to start. You should look at your current circumstances to see if you are under more pressure than usual. Problems are not the only stressors, a new job, marriage or child can be very stressful. Any major change in life circumstances can be a cause of appetite loss. Are eating disorders in your family history?