I'm not connecting with other people. Is something wrong with my mental health?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: I don't know, but

It would be a good idea to get some professional help to see just what is going on and make a plan to address it as soon as you can.
There are so many things that could be involved that my brief answer is to go get that help. Your primary care physician is a good place to start. If you are a person of faith your rabbi, imam or pastor might also be a place to begin.

In brief: I don't know, but

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Not connecting ?

To be able to tell u if zu have mental health issues or not , u need to have a full evaluation.
Talk to u pcp, he may be able to help.

In brief: Not connecting ?

Talk to u pcp, he may be able to help.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Steven Seres