How can I deal with the feeling of guilt? Am I depressed?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Define guilt first.
What are you feeling guilty about? Can you correct the cause? Are there those you trust that can help you deal with it? Obviously there are various degrees of severity of guilt, the more severe the guilt the more likely it is to grow into serious depression.
Don't try to deny guilt or attempt to bury it, it could end up costing you emotionally a very heavy penalty. Don't dump the guilt on others.

In brief: Define guilt first.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Guilt?
Can be a sign of depression , so does poor sleep or excessive sleep lack of interest, decreased energy and concentration , increased or decreased appetite, psychomotor agitation or retardation , hallucination and thought of self harm or harming others.

In brief: Guilt?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi