I feel like I have no future. What can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Do you mean a future

That you would like to have but seems impossible? Things are not always what they"seem".
That may sound trite, yet there is truth in it. Are you doing everything you can to prepare for that dreamed of future? Have you given up? Do others encourage you? What do they see in you that makes them believe? Write down your positives. Are they part of your goals? Make a plan for succes that includes them.

In brief: Do you mean a future

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Do you mean a future

In brief: Do you mean a future

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Depression

This may be a sign of depression which can have many causes.
Best thing to do is discuss this with your physician and see if you need help with this problem. Depressions are extremely common and can be treated to give relief.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine