How can I determine whether I have a personality disorder or not?

Dr. Mark Reynolds
In brief: Personality disorder
Personality disorders are long-term maladaptive patterns of thoughts and behaviors that cause distress.
There are many types with variable symptoms. Seeing a mental health professional for an evaluation would be the best way to proceed.

In brief: Personality disorder
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Ask a professional
I would go to a professional to find out.
Diagnosing personality disorders is highly specialized and takes a great deal of experience. I wouldn't rely on books or online tests to provide you with an answer here.

In brief: Ask a professional
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Eval
Get a full psychiatric evaluation to determine what bothers you.
Consider the benefits of medication. There is a personality test known as the Minnesota multiphasic personality inventory and that can be administered by a psychologist, that can augment the findings of the psychiatrist.

In brief: Eval
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine