I'm obsessed with numbers. Do I have ocd?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Possibly

If you admit to being "obsessed" with numbers, then you can see that you already have the "o" in OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder.) the question is do you also have the compulsive component? How has this obsession affected your life? Does this obsession cause you to do things or act differently? Best to see you family doctor or psychiatrist for a definitive diagnosis.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: It's possible

There are several possible causes of being obsessed with numbers, and a diagnosis can't be given through healthtap.
You can start with your family physician for a checkup, but s/he may also want you to see a psychiatrist for better understanding of your concerns. If needed, treatment plans can be developed between you & your doctor. Good luck to you.

In brief: It's possible

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine