I'm under so much pressure, I feel like i'm going to explode. How do I keep a healthy mental health?

David Escobar
In brief: Emotional upheaval
Feelings like yours usually require immediate help with a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you improve your mental health.
Talk to your doctor about referral. Meanwhile it is important to balance our lives with the demands put on them. Techniques to maintain balance in our lives include physical exercise, a healthy diet, avoid alcohol, smoking and drugs. Gettng help is essential.

In brief: Emotional upheaval
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Daniel Sternberg
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Stress reduction
The most immediate thing to do is to learn simple relaxation skills, which you apply throughout the day, even a few seconds at a time.
There are very easy practices that pay attention to your breath that are very effective in calming us all down. For example, look at this: https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=8-_nncrrdus besides these, there are many easy-to-learn stress managment tools available.

In brief: Stress reduction
Dr. Daniel Sternberg
Dr. Daniel Sternberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine