I don't have time to go on a vacation. But I really need time to clear my mind! what can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Give your mind a
Vacation right there at home.
Are there creative or fun things you have been putting off? Do you take work home with you? Do you think so much about the vacation you can't afford to take that you miss opportunities at home to do some relaxing, fun things? Do friends ask you to join them and you put them off? Maybe these are some of your vacations at home you are letting slip by-don't let them!

In brief: Give your mind a
Vacation right there at home.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Clear mind
Perhaps meditation or exercise like yoga exercise can help.
If you have faith then prayer may help. It sounds like you have too much stress. Try to simplify your life with less stress. Get good rest and live a healthy lifestyle.

In brief: Clear mind
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine