I'm never satisfied with my work. But I can't support myself without my work. What should I do?

Work To Live. In an ideal world we would all have a job or career that we found satisfying. We would have enough money to provide a comfortable life style. Unfortunately, this is not the case for many people. When we must work to live in order to survive, we sometimes sacrifice satisfaction in the work place. To find a balance we must look for satisfaction outside the work place. Balance is very important.
Unsatisfied how? Do you not enjoy your work or do you just feel you can't do a good job. If you don't like or enjoy your work, and money is necessary, you might want to keep working, do the very best you can but aggressively look for another job. You will need a good reference when you find that other more desirable job. If it's lack of skill to do the job ask for more training and continue to work hard at both.