I am sick of other people. What should I do?

Dr. Mark Reynolds
In brief: How Sick?
Really depends upon how tired you are of others and what has led you to this point.
Sometimes we get overloaded and exhausted and need to take a little time away for ourselves. Also some stress management techniques may be helpful. Alternatively if you've lost interest in interactions with others, this could represent a mood disorder. I would see your primary care physician if this persists.

In brief: How Sick?
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Mark Reynolds
In brief: Self Care
When you feel "sick of people", your "gut (which is virtually always right) is telling you you need space from people.
It is time for self care! many healing options: time alone seeking peace, fun, music, exercise, reading, drawing, playing with a pet, going on a long walk, etc. After time alone, ask yourself how you can be respectfully honest with people in your life about what you need.

In brief: Self Care
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Dr. Caroline Cribari