I can't seem to let go of my grudges against my family members. What can I do?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Grudges

Are really hard on the grudge holder. Most often the other person has little awareness that you are holding a grudge against them. The question is why are you holding grudges.
Therpay may be a place to start to figure that out.

In brief: Grudges

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Life Coach

You need a really good life coach that teach you techniques to help you learn to let these go.
These negative emotions you harbor are hurting the most important person--you! do you wish to be happy and healthy; or angry and miserable? Forgive them and let it go for your sake. Great website: www.Docs11laws.Com also a book the magic of thinking big. Start your new life!

In brief: Life Coach

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr