I can't seem to decide on anything! is something wrong with me mentally?

Dr. Steven Horvitz
In brief: Maybe or maybe not!
Lots of people have trouble making decisions.
That does not necessarily mean there is something wrong with you. Unless you have obsessions or compulsions about these decisions. If so, you should talk to your doctor.

In brief: Maybe or maybe not!
Dr. Steven Horvitz
Dr. Steven Horvitz
Dr. Robert Greer
Tell me more about what your family and friends are saying about your trouble.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Maybe not clinically
But certainly your mental state is telling you something about what you are doing (or not doing) and has you distressed.
Are you overly sensitive to making wrong choices? Have you made choices that others criticised you for pretty heavily? Growing up were you subjected to a lot of negative feedback and not much praise? What kinds of things make you indecisive? Do your relationship choices do that?

In brief: Maybe not clinically
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett