I change my thoughts really frequently. Is something wrong with me mentally?

Dr. Barbara Srur

In brief: Need more details

What you describe could be many things and may be normal.
A few other questions would need to be answered: is it new symptom? Is it interfering with your ability to function in your daily activities? Is it keeping you from sleeping? Please ask again with more details.

In brief: Need more details

Dr. Barbara Srur
Dr. Barbara Srur
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Perhaps

Random thinking can mean a number of things; stress, severe anxiety, mania or hypomania (just short of mania), or some type of thought disorder.
If a ones thinking becomes scattered that may mean a more serious medical or mental problem is developing. This type of rapid, random nonsensical thinking can be medical or mental( bipolar disorder, psychotic depression or schizophrenia). Talk to your dr.

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Thought

The fact that you ask make me suggest you talk to a counselor, friend, psychologist, priest.
Is not that there is something wrong, is that sometimes a bit of help is beneficial.

In brief: Thought

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY