I think i'm bottling up too much feelings. Will I explode?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: I hope not
If you feel you're bottling up too much of your feelings, perhaps it would help to talk with someone in order to find safe ways of dealing with them. Therapists specialize in helping people with such problems.
Exploding does no one any good.

In brief: I hope not
Exploding does no one any good.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: 2ways to go
You can wait until the emotions explode or you can deal with them now and perhaps then they can actually "bloom" into something very positive like the icon you have chosen as your healthtap symbol.
You have to deal with them eventually, why not in the proper place and time. Know what your feelings are, who you trust to talk to. If that's not possible, get professional help.

In brief: 2ways to go
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine