My thoughts are too fast for me to explain. Is something wrong with my mental health?

Dr. John Moranville
In brief: Probably
Racing thoughts can be a part of several mental disorders most commonly bipolar, but depends on other symptoms.
See a psychiatrist and they can help you sort this out.

In brief: Probably
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Possibly
Racing thoughts often are early signs of a serious bipolar disorder that at the least can cause serious insomnia and at the worst a full blown psychotic manic episode.
That does not have to happen. Early in this process, seeking psychiatric help can prevent the more serious symptoms of bipolar disorder. There are many mood stabilizers and used properly they can get you back to your normal self.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett