I feel like i'm a quitter. Am I just being hard on myself or am I just depressed?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Many possibilities

I don't know what you've quit that you're saying this about yourself.
Have you noticed a pattern of giving up on things you wanted to do, or committed to? What do people close to you tell you? Depression can certainly make you feel tired and like giving up . . . But it's not the only possibility. Maybe a physical problem, like anemia or hypothyroid? See your family doctor for a checkup.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice

In brief: No

It may be neither. You might have a medical problem causing your symptoms.
Hypothyroidism is a possibility. Many doctors do not do a full thyroid work up and might miss the problem.

In brief: No

Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block