I get incredibly jealous of everyone who is more successful, prettier, happier than me. Is something wrong with me mentally?

Dr. John Moranville
Something is wrong with your thinking.
You need to change your attitude and your own life will get better so you won't have to be so jealous. You are what you think you are.

Something is wrong with your thinking.
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Whether or not,
That is no way to live! make an appointment with a therapist.

In brief: Whether or not,
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Are you happy?
If not then i would say there is enough wrong with how you feel that you should try to figure out why you are that way.
There are a number of things that can be behind your jealousy. Insecurity, frequent negative comments directed at you growing up. You could have a distorted body image that leads you to believe the worst about your appearance. Counseling can help you find good answers.

In brief: Are you happy?
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. William Forsythe